Safety Measure for COVID 19
Our practice is again available to see dental patients for all their periodontal dental care needs. We would like to let all patients know that in addition to our already strict sterilization methods and cross-contamination techniques there will be extra precautions in place to help minimize exposure for both our patients and staff. Please see the guidelines below so that we are able to streamline our new procedures while maintaining the same quality of dental care you have come to expect.
Fortunately, we are a small dental practice and do not have a high volume of traffic. We do not see as many patients a day as larger dental offices. For your safety and comfort will be taking the following measures:
Ultimately we want to protect our patients and our staff while providing dental care in the safest environment possible. We believe that with these precautions and infection protocols in place that we can continue to achieve the highest standard of care. Thank you and as always we are happy to answer any further questions you may have.
Your dentist – Cindy H Hsu, DDS
- If you are showing any symptoms including elevated temperature, body aches, chills, coughing, shortness of breath please contact the office so that we can reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- If you have had any Covid-19 exposure, follow CDC guidelines of treatment and recovery isolation before scheduling an appointment.
- Apply the hand sanitizer available upon entry of premises.
- Facial masks are optional, however if you are elderly or immunocompromised we suggest wearing one.
- We have removed the use of our waiting room in order to practice safe distancing and removed all toys, magazines, and brochures
- Our team will be wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including face shields, N95/KN95 masks, shoe covers, full gowns, gloves and hair covers
- We will be minimizing the back and forth of paper, so we are going to be requesting payment over the phone prior to your appointment to keep you and our team safe.
- A plexiglass shield has been installed at the front desk
- We will be doing hourly disinfection sweep throughout the office and between patients
- When arriving for your appointment, please wait in your vehicle and check-in by phone. We will meet you at the door and escort you to your treatment room when it is ready for your entry.
- Patient’s temperature will be taken upon arrival
- Clinical staff will be wearing N-95 surgical masks as well as plastic face shields to protect from airborne particles and liquid contamination.
- Staff will only be allowed to work if they have a clean bill of health for communicative diseases.
- Spacing our appointment times to reduce patient overlap.